This membership will assist PencilPay to create a link to government agencies, industry, trade and international counterparts to represent the interests of Australian independent brewers.
Tim Demetriou, CEO of PencilPay commented that:
“Working with 15 of Australia’s best Craft Breweries (big and small) over the last 12-months has shown us how unique this sector is. We are committed to learning more, taking feedback and building the best software to improve the credit/account application & payments process for Breweries and their wholesale customers.”
This partnership offers both Brewery and Associate IBA Members:
• The easiest and fastest way to signup wholesale customers;
• Cloud-based Credit Application & Payments software;
• Integrations with Xero and multiple production/inventory systems;
• Extended free trial period | Free one-on-one configuration | Brewery specific trading terms;
• Direct Debit and Credit Card processing at a reduced rate, consolidated in one system.
On a side note: A big congratulations to Callum Reeves (KAIJU! Beer), Lauren Jack (Ballistic Beer), Richard Watkins (BentSpoke Brewing) and Richard Adamson (Young Henrys) for their recent appointments to the IBA board.